Standard_header output: pid=88; st=3819
There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer. (ansel adams)
Dennis R. DuBe' 708/3819
Things as Stacked
1. Media Morphology; The Formation of Structure
3. This Content Is What That Structure Produces
(Dennis DuBe edited 20120818)
5. On the Question of Structure
6. Structure channels behavior,Behavior creates demand, Demand creates content, Content flows through structure
7. On the question of "media"
9. Sharing is the new "Value Moment"
(Dennis DuBe 20120704)
article: What your cell phone company isn't telling you when you sign a contract -- washPost
karl -A Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy (1859)
Media Model (def.)
Ansel Adams said....
#3819 Created 02/25/2016 Updated 10/27/2016
"To the complaint, 'There are no people in these photographs,' I respond, There are always two people: the photographer and the viewer."
Copyright Dennis R. DuBe'. All rights reserved. PageTwister and PubSource are registered trademarks.